How is TRI SHARKS different from other networking groups?
TRI SHARKS is not a triathlon club. TRI SHARKS is a business networking group, specifically for triathletes, to work together to develop successful business relationships and support our local communities.
When are TRI SHARKS meetings?
TRI SHARKS monthly meetings are held on the second Wednesday of the month. Meetings are held at the Midtown Athletic Club in Weston, Florida. Meetings start at 8:00 AM and consists of a light breakfast, followed by a small presentation on a business networking or tri-related topic.
What is the TRI SHARKS Code of Ethics?
TRI SHARKS has adopted a code of ethics to provide its members with a guide in regard to their conduct when acting on behalf of the organization.
Members of TRI SHARKS are committed to the following:
- Remaining dedicated to sports through active participation in triathlons
- Helping members grow professionally through tactical business development strategies and networking
- Attending and contributing to monthly meetings that will often include a vast range of dynamic guest speakers
- Making a difference in our communities through consistent philanthropic efforts
- Operating with responsibility, under the highest ethical and transparent standards
- Maintaining a responsive and professional demeanor when dealing with other members and their businesses